Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center (RMvlc) elevates victims' voices, champions victims’ rights, and transforms the systems impacting them.
RMvlc is seeking Client Services Interns who are highly compassionate and organized. Client Services Interns provide direct service to victims and service providers, as well as to all RMvlc programs.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct initial needs assessments and intakes with victims calling RMvlc for services.
- Conduct initial intakes with service providers for technical assistance requests.
- Assist clients receiving services through RMvlc including, but not limited to, the provision of victim advocacy and support.
- Work in collaboration with RMvlc staff to determine the identified needs of victims related to civil, criminal, and Title IX issues and proceedings that stem from victimization.
- Assist clients receiving services through RMvlc including, but not limited to, the provision of victim advocacy and support, offering legal resources, legal information, and legal options.
- Maintain necessary case files and documentation for clients.
- Assist in gathering grant data, evaluation surveys, and research assessments for all clients and programs per RMvlc policies and procedures.
- Attend trainings as required.
- Perform administrative and other duties as requested.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with us;
- Current resume;
- List of three references;
- Writing sample (under 10 pages).