Training & Technical Assistance
Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center provides training on wide variety of topics to attorneys and service providers across Colorado. Topics available include:
- Trauma-Informed Legal Services
- Privacy, Privilege, and Confidentiality
- Colorado Victim Rights Act
- Advance Advocacy Skills
- Unauthorized Practice of Law
- Title IX
- Hot Topics in Victim Rights Law
- Victim-Centered Restitution Requests
- And More…
Looking for something you don’t see? Please contact us to see if we can help!
To register for an upcoming training, see the training and events schedule below.